Why would I need Nutritional Therapy?
- Nutritional Therapy can help you with a variety of health issues ranging from digestive complaints (bloating, constipation, gas, acid reflux, etc.) to allergies, stress, fatigue and dry skin, just to name a few.
- Nutritional Therapy is a great preventative measure, meaning – “I want to do something now before I get any degenerative disease and suffer physically, mentally, spiritually and financially in the future.”
- My goal is to find out the root cause/s of your health issue/s and then find a solution!
- I do not chase symptoms because it does not lead anywhere!
- I will help you support your body’s innate intelligence to heal and keep itself in balance through these tools:
Tools of Nutritional Therapy:
- Confidential Health Questionnaire: I need to know your 5 major health concerns and much more. I also consider dental health!
- Food Journal: Is critical in order to find out the possible root cause/s of your health issues.
- Nutritional Assessment Questionnaire (c-NAQ):
c-NAQ is an online Nutritional Assessment Questionnaire with over 300 questions. When you answer it honestly, it will show you your current health status in the form of a Graph, including your Foundational Health (see below) and its Consequences. When you apply dietary, lifestyle, and possibly supplemental changes for some time and retake the questionnaire later on, it will show you the progress you are making. It is a great visual and motivational tool for you.
- Whole-Foods Supplements (no synthetics, additives, pesticides, herbicides or artificial ingredients whatsoever!): They function as “crutches” in the beginning of your healing process. Sometimes the body needs a little support in order to pick up energy and start restoring itself. I do not recommend more than 5 supplements as not to overwhelm your body! As your body is making progress towards healing, you can stop taking certain supplement/s or continue taking some for maintenance purposes only if needed or desired.
Bio-Individuality: You are unique and what works for you does not have to work for someone else. There is no perfect diet for everybody.
Example: Some people tolerate dairy and some do not.
- Foundations: Include Digestion, Blood Sugar Balance, Fatty Acid Balance, Mineral Balance, and Hydration, which constitute your Foundational Health.
Contact me for a FREE 30-minute complimentary session.